Friday, July 18, 2014

Final Months

I am officially 9 months today.  I am ready to be done being pregnant!  This time around was more challenging than with Jacob...from day 1.  I don't want to complain too much, since we wanted this so badly. But, as my brother-in-law said, I can still express my frustrations (he actually used a less friendly term, but trying to use appropriate language!)  Most recently, I have been battling an ear infection and cold that has caused me to be unable to hear.  I have a new appreciation for those that are losing, or have lost, their hearing.  It is so frustrating.  Jake was sick over the 4th, then I came down with what I thought was strep, and then Joe caught it from me, too.  I am hoping to get healthy soon!  The rest of my body is sore, too.  Ribs, back, hips, etc.  I can't believe I taught right up to delivering Jacob!  I can barely move now.  We have been lucky with fairly cool temperatures, but 90 degrees is in the forecast this weekend and next week. Should be interesting!  I have a feeling that this baby will be arriving sooner than later, but that is just an inkling I have been feeling.  We will have to wait and see!

My sister, Jamie, and I had some maternity photos taken at the beginning of June.  Jamie is due 10 days before me.  






My friend, Crystal,  from high school took these photos.  She has taken our family photos in the past.  Highly recommend her!  Photography Unscripted is the name of her company.

No comments: